Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

The apps works great, simple to use and does what it say. We were looking for a simple solution to bundle our products and this was a very easy and affordable way to achieve it.

My Panda Face

good stuff , like how it's free and all better than other expensive bundling software! I love how it looks on mobile

Lash Dazzle

This was very easy to use to add value to my product. I recommend this to someone who has a few items in their store to rev up revenue.

ThatIsYours

Nice and easy, free plan great for testing!
Looks good on the mobile, I'm happy
I am still on the free plan, but if things go well then I will definitely buy a subscription

Salvatore Donati

like this app, i hope that it gives a lot of free bundles to get

LustnShy

Nice. I love it. good App. Everyone should try it. All of you will Love it. Plus it will generate more revenue

Woman's Deal

such a great appi love it, do the right thing, improve sales , it's amazing, wow , it's a good app , i recommand it for avery store owner.
i encourage every one to install it , don't wast your time with other

Romantic Express

I just installed Unlimited Bundles & Discounts with no problems. You add the app and you are ready to go without having to touch the theme.. It was extremely easy to create a bundle. I was very happy to see how it was presented on the page. I think it will help with sales for sure.

WINI PANDA

After installing I was not able to access it due to some error when I contacted customer care. I got support and Finally, I am not able to use it . Nice to use it
I enjoyed it a lot

Naiela Rey

Works very well. Gives me a "bundle" of ideas for my store. (See what I did there? XD)

Especially good for fashion stores.