Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Kame SenShop

utile pour faire des outfits. je suis une boutique de vetement de jeune et mes clients aiment voir des tenues

I needed an app where I could bundle 3 x X product with 1 x Y product, 1 x Z product, and sell to a fixed price. And it should be free to try out. This app does it. And the support are very friendly and fast. I had a few tweaks made within the same day.

eazlyfe

customer service was amazing! I was about to delete the app and they fixed every issue I had and now it is set up just to my liking

Firstorganicbaby.com your first organic Baby & Mom Care shop

I like the app & the friendly customer service! Just discovered the sugegstions button. Thanks a lot.

Lullaby Bebés

I asked a technical agent to sort out a glitch on my website and he was really helpful and efficient. Excellent customer service :)

Welter's Music Shop

Their support so far has been really quick and helpful, Bryan solved my issue very quickly. We've already made sales with the bundle.

Bang Biz Clothing

Great app and simple to use. My customers are able to save money while I am able to grow my business all at once.

Nature Love

Not only is this app very flexible but also is the support simply awesome, they will help u with any issue that u are facing. I really can recommend them and this is my first ever review on shopify, so that must mean something.

CooLMiKeStories

Very easy to use and powerful, thank you so much for writing this code and sharing your app! I will definitely be finding more ways to bundle in the future with Revy!

Jawliner USA

Great
App is pretty good so far..................................... ................................