Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Bombaddiez

LOVE THIS APP IT WORKS GREAT AND THE DISPLAY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL WE HIGHLY RECOMMENED USING THIS APP

Flashlight

First of all I just wanted to mention how amazing the customer support team is! They are always there to help you out with any issues you're having. From little things such as creating bundles & big things like editing code to place your bundles in different areas of your landing page. I love this app because its so easy to increase your AOV which means you can spend more to acquire a customer than your competitors!

Perkies

This app is great! I love how you can choose specific variants for discounted bundles. I look forward to using this and having it increase sales!

REDTAG

HI, I want to check, how can i add item master for combo offer??
Do i have to add each item manually?

October 11, 2021

Hey! Can you please send your question to support@revy.io? We will be happy to answer you, I could understand exactly what do you mean, please send us a email then we can communicate better there.
- Revy Team

CalmingVisions

I genuinely can't believe this is free. You can do many customizations to make it unique to your store only. I've already gotten more sales! Thanks!

Mop-Tip

Very Easy to use, easy to install the app, very useful, helpful and a great app. Highly recommended.

Luxe offical

Its so easy to use. best app ever!!!!! Reallyyy recommend for everyoneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys for creating this app!!!!!

Posh 'N Rose

It works perfect, love it so far. I was able to test it all the way to the checkout screen. Thanks a lot.

tarparo

GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE

Olivealittle

Nice app and the customer support is outstanding. We had an issue with the bundles being displayed twice on each product listing and they fixed it within minutes. Thank you.