Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Modern Eye Vision

This application is really easy to use and very efficient! I highly recommend it. Thanks a lot for the service

UrbanOutdoor

Looks good so far :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :)

Acc Biotech Limited

nice work and helped me to make discount for my items, https://www.accmask.com/products/accmask-adult-surgical-mask
if you are interested in buying acc+ mask, you can check it here. We made in Taiwan and ship worldwide

SH-AMA Design

Very cool app, thanks! Everything works fine, support for everything can help with any issue! The conversion rate of this app is just as high!

OUD MILANO

great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change

V KENTAY

App not working, I tired for 30 minutes and do many tests. I run the troubleshooter too as per the APP recommendations.

September 21, 2021

Hey! Sorry about this issue, this seems quite rare, can you please send an email to support@revy.io? I've sure we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Looking forward to solve this for you.
- Revy Apps Team

BYNICCI.NL

Great app! It works very good. I like it how you can change everything. Colors, text etc. I would recommend this app to every store to increase your AOV.

Karma K. Weddings

Super Easy. I just set it up...took only a minute! I'm going to go back in and see if I can edit the look now.

Go Dodo

So quick and easy to set up! Literally took me a minute! I really recommend this app. Sleek design too!

BlowBack Masters

worked good so far. Added bulk Purchasing for items in my store. Would use again for other products.