Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

TheShoppersGalleria

The customer support is superb! A very useful tool and not to mention that they have a free plan which is good for beginners.

naturebaby.dk

This app works really well and the support is fast and reliable. If you want a smooth bundles app where you don't need to create extra products for bundling, then I will recommend this app.

Cheryl Montgomery

Made bundling so easy. Tookme 3 mins. Wish the basic plan operated on number of sales though as for start up, it'll cost me more than profit.

Le daimoncy

i like the ap verry easy to use! nice to make bundels the only problem i have is that i don t know how to plus the products loos

www.glamsouk.com

i used this app to help me sell more thanks for this wonderful tool wich is awesome i hope it will helps me

AIRCALD

I have used a lot of any other apps, but this app is best! simply and look so good, very satisfied. Thanks!

Eden Body Care

Love how simple it is to set up, however I would love to have more customizations as well as more than just 1 bundle before upgrading.

Glowing Purge

The app is great and works good. One thing though: when someone put a bundle in their cart and then edit the cart ( say they want to change the size or color) then the bundle does not work anymore. They have to get rid of the products from their cart and get a new bundle. Otherwise it would have been 5 stars

September 11, 2020

Hey! Thank you for your review =D, we do appreciate that. About your issue, is quite simple to solve, probably your theme is using a ajax solution to change the items in the cart without the page reload, we have a solution for that, is not a very uncommon request. Please contact our support and we gonna solve this issue for you ASAP.

Irie & Cool

App works really well. Just upgraded to the paid version which is very reasonably priced. Had a bit of an issue setting the bundle up for a new product but thanks to Robert's excellent support it was resolved very fast.
It makes a massive difference on my page made me some good additional profits.

Luuna Home

We tripled our sales with this app! The button makes it easy for customers to click and buy more than 1 product at a time. Support was very quick when I needed it - replied in less than 2 minutes. Thanks a lot! :)