Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Trendy-shoe

This is a great app so far and i will write a more detail review updating you on my experience with it.

Be-Smarted

Best Bundle App to boost you sell in 2021 i recommand this app for all store and thank you for your very helpful support

Creatively Damaris

I used the app to establish bundling options at checkout. The App is easy tp use and i will continue to use and recommend to others.

MoybyAbeni

I used the app to create bundles, and it was a great add. Would be great to customize the button colours

February 4, 2021

Hey! Thanks for the review! Actually, you can customize the button color easily at Settings > Design > Bundle Button. Please let us know if you need any help on this, we are always here to help ;)
- Revy Team

Moliform

the app dont work well with my theme cuz of some personal issues, but the customer service help i received from revy apps is very nice. they helped alot to solve my issue.

FlourishBeautique

yes i enjoyed it! very simple to use. The app was easy to navigate and use to bundle the clothes together

ShopSM

Biez and Kidz

Perfect. Solved my problem! I am having issues adding bundles and this app works like magic. All I need for now.

DelaCollections

I just downloaded this app and added it to my store. The whole installation was easy and even the bundle set up was way easier too.

Snape & Sons

App does exactly what it says it does. Would be excellent if it offered more bundle types - buy 'A' get X% Off 'B' etc but for the price you certainly can't complain. Support and service has been excellent with implementation of a request completed in a matter of days. 5 stars.