Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

EH-2-ZED

I used this app to bundle two products on Shopify that I couldn't do otherwise. Easy to set up & use. I just have to figure out how to modify if I want something changed.

The Common Good Company

We got this app to add 2-for$$ bundles to our site. The initial set up was a touch confusing because we assumed this would be a Quantity Bundle but in fact it is a Standard Bundle. The app doesn't have support on weekends but on weekdays it is very responsive and helpful.

LINEA Designer Furniture

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps

abzmotor-webaruhaz

Bundled 2 products together but I will have to go back and see the box text and translate it to local language

Citta la fragrance

I have seen that the application is awesome. It will help my store to boost sales and increase customers return. I will surely share this to my friends so this application can also help them.

StrongBreath

Plutôt pas mal pour faire des bundles avec différentes variantes, je l'utiliserai plus souvent, merci

South London Sauce Company

Smashing. Good job. Really really really good job. Less good of a job forcing me to write up a 100 character review.

September 30, 2020

Hey! Thanks for the review, but just to make it clear: We do not force anyone to leave a review, please remove this review if you are not confident you want to write it, everything will work exactly the same in the app =). Have a great day!

mapuchi moda

I'm using the app in order to create a combo deal. So far the set seems easy and easily displayed at the product page. Fingers crossed it's appealing!

LEDs 2 RAVE 4

I like it so far. Although I'd like for it to work with other discount codes. I will see if playing around with the settings gets it to do what i want.

justaudiopro

It works perfect! Is a good fast plugin to work with. It was pretty easy to handle it and implement the bundles