Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Gifted & Lit

Pretty easy to start. Just add app and follow simple instructions. Looking forward to seeing results!

Howard Tea Company

Very simple to use! I was able to choose the products I wanted to bundle without coding or complicated words.

Rae Essentials Skin Care

super easy to use! could make the design a bit better but hey, its good for me! and it's free too! fab

Tosho Knife Arts

Testing out the app. Everything looks great at the moment. Very simple and easy to use. I would even recommend this app for those who aren't tech savy.

SHAPERX

straightforward to implement. love it. highly recommend and right now I'm using the free plan which only includes 1 bundle, and may try upgrade based on performance.

Orange happymarket

I used this app to help me do bundles discount. I really like its function. It would be nice if it did bulk bundles edit better.

Twisted Orchid Beauty Supply

We do a lot of bundle deals and so far this will work great, first time trying it so will rerate later based on continued experience with it.

Boutique Vibz

I haven't used the app for long but so far although it's not cheap it does exactly what it's supposed to and their support is quick and reliable which is very important for me!

vintage voyant

i used this app. really easy to use and helpful
enjoying so far. hope can get more and more new features to boost my store sale!

Suchme