Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

BL Lux Creations

I have tried the free 1 bundle and it actually works really well, as you can see in the media gallery the discount will come up exactly like that and when you click on the green boxes you will be able to add items and see discounted price. I'd recommend it. very good

YOURNEED.SHOP

excellent bundle app...................................................................................

Aza Queen Cosmetics, LLC

I just started with this app, but I must say, it was pretty easy to setup. I hope that this helps with getting more sales.

Katbite

Great working! I think this is an awesome APP that can help my store boost sales! Come to try it and you'll love it

Cabana Products

Thanks to this app I've secured multiple sales. You guys need to work on functionality a little bit. But otherwise this app is easy to use and verified.

Coffee & Chocolate BOX

Nice app and easy to use! This is the kind of service that I love, a win-win relationship. Everybody wins!

Pet Mod Store

This app is amazing, I was able to make more sale thanks to it. It also looks very good and clean on your website, I recommend it to everyone. You will definitely see more sales.

Vertexology

I used this app to help me get started offering bundles on my shop's inventory. It is easy to use so far

老行家

The layout looks good and they are very helpful. I got some problems and they helped to fix them well.

Atomic Docks

I like how simple and user friendly this is. very nice app will continue using for awhile thank you