Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

GenXCarnival

amazing product to use in my store i super dooper love it although you didnt have to force me to write 100 characters!

Loja Visite o Brasil

O aplicativo é interessante, mas só achei que o plano grátis é meio enganador. Na realidade não existe plano grátis com a penas 1 pacote disponibilizado. (Deveria ser no minino 10 pacotes). Na forma como está poderia ser 'Plano para teste' e não plano grátis. Na minha concepção, isso é propaganda enganosa.
-Pacotes limitados (1 pacote)
-Completo
-Grátis para sempre - sem taxas ocultas

Good Genix

Great, simple and user friendly app, with fast and great customer service! Defintely a recommendation

JackyStor

The app is great for extra sales combining other products or variants iwithin the products. Their customer chat helped me alot. They were very patient and friendly!

Level Up

I used this app its a great app to use and helpful
I create bundle buy this item you will get 50% discount for 5 items thanks

Raw and Essentials

This is free app for your store to bundle up the products. Need some coding skills if you need more customisation in position of the section in the product page, but seems very good to have FREE plan available.

Teochew Foodie

DOES NOT WORK WITH MODALS/POP-UPS
I felt this was important to communicate to all prospective clients. They advertise that it is compatible with all themes which in my view is misleading to get you to install the app.
I contacted customer service 3 times, they busted their 48hour SLA twice (no answer for my last question even though I was on the paid subscription, they are not afraid to let you down)
The reason for not giving 1 star is the app itself isn't so bad, its the misleading advertisement and terrible customer service that are the negative points.

August 5, 2021

Hey!
Our app is compatible with all themes, but Modals/Popups/Drawers are specific theme features, there is no Shopify standardized solution to implement these elements, then every theme developer implements it in their own way, due to this our app can't know how every one of these elements works in every theme.
Due to this, we have created an API to merchants integrate these elements into their themes, the API is really easy to use, and using it the Bundle totals can be implemented anywhere, on any page, and in any element, it gives 100% freedom to the merchant.
The default solution works on the cart page(standardized page) and works in any theme.
Sorry about this issue, I hope someday Shopify creates some standard solution for popup/drawers/modals, then we can implement it by default, by now with all variety of themes is not possible to do this without implement a custom solution(using the API) for each shop.

- Revy Team

House of M Beauty

What I love most about this app is the incredible customer service. We had already existing issues with our site and Bryan was not only quick but great at solving every single request we had. Thank you so much! We just upgraded our plan as well!

Paint and Flow

Just installed, so far so good. Doing a test run with one bundle to see if this will improve sales. Fingers crossed.

ErgonoMouse

Easy to set up and use. looks great! used this app to set up quantity break discounts on my 1 product store.