Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Twisted Orchid Beauty Supply

We do a lot of bundle deals and so far this will work great, first time trying it so will rerate later based on continued experience with it.

Boutique Vibz

I haven't used the app for long but so far although it's not cheap it does exactly what it's supposed to and their support is quick and reliable which is very important for me!

vintage voyant

i used this app. really easy to use and helpful
enjoying so far. hope can get more and more new features to boost my store sale!

Suchme

iindi.be

Just installed and was very easy to set up and works perfectly! - just waiting now to see if these bundles work. Going to see if I can change the standard green font colour to match the page font colour!

Amour Naturel

Of course we all want to get more sales and this app is great for getting those sales up. It prompts customers to buy more !

ZASAK

Great app to test quantity discounts for free and if they work and you find profit and want to implement more in different products at the same time, the app is paid by itself.

Hijabs&More

Hijabsandmore.ca here! We just installed this beautiful looking and easy to install bundle app - waiting to see the results when it is used by customers. Can offer discounts in two ways - by quantity or creating specific bundles.

Bad Beanies

its really good and it helped me bring upssells to my site and i am gratfukm to have it. it rewally does work

BambooBerry

Bundling works great but too bad free version can only create 1. It will be better if we can bundle by collections.