Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Apple's Juice

The app is easy to use. I do wish there was a way to add different bundles a little quicker but its not a big deal.

NeverLoseYourPetAgain

Easy to use and very helpful to get more sales. Nice that there is a free plan available for starters

Jeeback

Highly recommend. I used this app to bundle products. That's awesome! And their team help me a lot. Thank you.

sweatypatty

this is the most recommended app, it just increased my average order value from literally 14 $ increase . most useful app

Superior Belle LLC

I most definitely like the easy setup of this app. And it was easy to work and install .And I am just happy that this product is easy for my customers to be able to understand. I enjoyed getting to learn how to work with app .

50off

really easy to use. This app just helps with bundles and even a non-coder like me can use it and put a bundle together in seconds.

Moz Nutraceuticals

So far so good - paid for and will be testing for Black Friday. We will see how things go during the sale and going forward and plan to update this review.

Our First Steps Together

awesome app. hoping it will lead to more conversions. easy to use and set up. highly recommend for any shop

Lushpetz

works great! just added to website, really easy to add and make bundles even for a newbie like me! 5 stars

MomProStore

perfect!! love this app it do upsell and that drive sales thank you. Just trying it hopefully it will help in increasing sales