Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Nurse Media

Easy to use, and gives a great look at my product pages.
And no annoying pop-ups at my site, i do like the way it looks

Buddy Squared

Super easy to use, guys! I was a little apprehensive about whether it would ruin my product pages but it integrates seamlessly and looks great on the page.

zolerra

I really like the bundle discount. Very good. I will continue to use this app and see how my sales grow. Thanks team.

Best Yoga World

Great app to make bundles

Ultimate Sleep Kit

Super easy to use and set up! Bundled all my products I wanted and it automatically appeared on the product pages! Highly recommended!

Sunny & Clear

I just installed the app and set up my first bundle in only minutes. The bundle displays nicely in the product listings. I am anxious to add more and test out sales responses for upcoming promos.

Gift Your Lover

This is the App you're looking for! Really customizable and simple to use bundles and offers! And most importantly... The customer support seems to be their main priority, It's just a great service not just an App!

Sunburst Deals

The app works pretty well! It does exactly what I need it to do! I had an issue initially but their customer service was responsive and fixed the issue the same day.

EasyShopping.co

This is an awesome app. The support team is very helpful even if you are on free plan. The interface is easy and the app looks very good no matter what theme you use. I am planning to upgrade as I have more winning products

Capas Premium

Amazing feature so far, super easy to install it, let's see how will perform. I hope to increase my sales, if I could increase by 20% it would be perfect!