Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

cuilaure

I use this app to optimize my store, make discounts and get more sells. This is an amazing app. !!! I recommend it.

BanishJet

It literally took next to no time to set up, it looks very clean and best of all, its completely free. You can combine variants of products for upsell discounts, it does not have to be a single product increase quantity to discount. You can also create bundles, wonderful!

PREMIUMESSENTIALSS

amazing app to use, very simple to use nothing complicated. You could bundle as many products you want.

iwatic

best app merite five stars facile a utiliser eccellent apparence j espere que ca va etre rentable merci

EcoAir

Developer is helpful and done as promised :) Highly recommended. Hope the app can have more and more feature and improvement in future.

Crafts of a Hand

Simple and easy to use! I recommend it to everyone. What I liked the most is that the code is immediately available to input in home page.

gotmerch.co

Extremely easy to use!! Can't wait to see my sales go up. Definitely would recommend to any one interested in bundling.

Azz Kicking Machine

Very Simple! Glad I gave it a try. The app fully integrates on its own. No coding was required like on paid apps. And it's free!!!

Really enjoyed how fast I was able to bundle my products.

Mak Freeshop

The interface is friendly and easy to use, I like it. The bundle overall appearance is clean and neat. So far I do not have any negative point about the app.

Mynena

Love, love this app. So easy to use and pretty display. 100% Recommended.
Great for a free version too.