Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

ipcheap

goood. .......................................................................................................

Generand

i used this app to help me do more bundles!! its fantastic and super easy of understand. i hope you could make more apps

Carbon Lifestyles

So Far So Good, just setting up bundles but seems to work as advertised. Will find out soon if the bundles make a difference.

newgoin

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Relacx

Good app so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giovanni McGlone

I used this app to help bundle three items together, needless to say, it really works! Awesome app! Also, there is a free plan available!

AM Premium Activewear

super easy to install for even the most beginner. Awesome app. looking fwd to seeing it in action. Thanx

The Naughty Dough

it's a good, easy to use app - I'd appreciate more customizability in terms of colors, positions, etc.

September 15, 2020

Hey! We have plenty of options for you to change colors, position, etc, but I understand that sometimes you want something unique, that's why we have added the CSS field option in our app, using CSS you can change anything on visual, also, if you ask our support to add the CSS code for you we will do it (100% for FREE). Please check this option, as I said, using CSS you have total freedom to change whatever you want, and if you need help please let us know in the support and we will help you on that. Have a great day!

VERVESIO

I used this app and it provides a convenient and effective way to offer a discount to the customers.

EBE Stores

Just installed but I love it so far I do believe this well help with my sales. Once Ive had it installed for a while I will update my review