Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Yourdecoration.nl

We use this app on all our websites. We had a lot of articles for which we want a bundle discount. Marcelo developed for us a batch solution. Which is now in the app and works fine. So all the app users can use this solution now!
We use this app for all the three Shopify Shops we own.

Donut Paw

Great . I like app. I hope wwith Unlimited Bundles & Discounts have help me growth business good ! Thank you !

JaneAusten.co.uk

Downloaded the app to look at taking advantage of possible bundle applications. Had a few specific changes that I wanted, and the team (Bryan) were more than happy to help.

Cast Fishing Co

It's easy to setup and get up and running! Lets see how it converts but overall very impressed so far

OhMyStone

It's very good! I'm doing some new bundles right now! it's beautiful how is displayed in the shop, I prefer this instead of another app installed before and it's less expensive :)

EGGPLANT By The Sweat Company

I like it now we have to see the functionality. I think it is great, what we really want to be able to do is decide which shirts they get in the grand scheme of things. It would be really helpful if I can have them choose any pair of pants and ANY 2 TSHIRTS but all in all its a real easy app to navigate

shopersdock

First time i am using this app, it's very easy to setup and install, hope to get more sales in the next few weeks for xmas

Ecomoshion

Great app that can help you to increase the average customer value! Also the support is very good and fast, trying to achieve every requirement!

HerHeritage

easy peezy lemon squeezy. Best app I have found so far. Easy to use and looks great on the site. Works great!

Lady Diaries

Easy to use, clean and precise, exactly what I was looking for in an app for my website. I hope to continue using.