Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

BLStore

I like it very much, it is very suitable for my store, I decided to give it a good review, very convenient and free, cool

CRECOR - SMARTCASE

Perfect its online. Perfect its online. Perfect its online. Perfect its online. Perfect its online.

Doctor Wares™

Wow, great app it works and free. id recommend this product, let's just hope it brings in some sales.

Great Canadian Kite Company

A fun app allowing a lot of customization. Very functional, easy to set up! Has been effective with the upsell

February 26, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate that. Oh yes, it's true, together with our Upsell app it can be even better, you are totally right, both integrate very well. Have a nice day!

The Cosmic Peddler

Seems to be very easy to use and understand. I have only done one item, so I will have to see how it does after I continue to use it.

Underwell

This app really helps my bundling promotion. Very useful to improve my sales, to gain people attention to my new product.

February 26, 2020

Hey! Surely it is very good for new products, you can use the popularity of a product to promote new products, that's very smart way of got some traction into new products, a good idea. Thank you for your review and have a nice day!

tinks & shea

I used this app to bundle my best selling items. I really like how simple and straightforward it is to use. Definitely recommended for new stores

TupleTowers

cool app i dont know why the long minimum character limit i wouldnt write this much if the app wasnt good

Valentine's Day Boutique

okkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Qvibes

the discount menu is displayed a bit slower. means after the product page gets open there is a fraction of the second delay in displaying this apps bundle discount.