Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Dubs Kustoms

I will say its all new to me but what I can add is the beginning portion went really well. Hope it continues to flow nicely.

Orange happymarket

I used this app to help me do bundles discount. I really like its function. It would be nice if it did bulk bundles edit better.

vintage voyant

i used this app. really easy to use and helpful
enjoying so far. hope can get more and more new features to boost my store sale!

BambooBerry

Bundling works great but too bad free version can only create 1. It will be better if we can bundle by collections.

OhMyStone

It's very good! I'm doing some new bundles right now! it's beautiful how is displayed in the shop, I prefer this instead of another app installed before and it's less expensive :)

NANA KAY Jewelry

This App is very easy to handle and works perfectly. I would really recommend it for quick set ups. 4 Stars becasue you can't change some settings on your own like text size/ font of the bundel message and position/shape of the button. I texted the customer support to customize both and was very quickly helped.

MAXPRO Fitness

I Just started using this app. It was very easy to set up and so far I don't have any problems. Will keep using it to decide if it is worth 5 star....

EH-2-ZED

I used this app to bundle two products on Shopify that I couldn't do otherwise. Easy to set up & use. I just have to figure out how to modify if I want something changed.

The Common Good Company

We got this app to add 2-for$$ bundles to our site. The initial set up was a touch confusing because we assumed this would be a Quantity Bundle but in fact it is a Standard Bundle. The app doesn't have support on weekends but on weekdays it is very responsive and helpful.

LINEA Designer Furniture

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps