Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
30. december 2023

Excellent Ap to use. SO easy. I tried all day yesterday to set up using a different Ap and I couldn't get it right. This one took 5 minutes.. Thank you!

Kitty Stirrer
Australien
26 dage bruger appen
2. februar 2024

A super application. Customer service is very kind. It solves problems quickly.

Mayamila Wellcom
Storbritannien
4 måneder bruger appen
3. december 2023

It integrates well will Zendrop and I appreciate the easy set up after spending all day building my store. I just got the app so we'll see if it increases conversions.

Just Glow with the Flow
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
22. november 2023

App works great, support is fantastic! They were quick to help troubleshoot an issue I had, and went above and beyond helping to customize how the app displayed on my store.

The Wine House
11 måneder bruger appen
30. oktober 2023

Best support I've received on any of our apps. They respond very quickly and resolve the issue right away. Highly recommend.

Pour Caddy
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
9. november 2023

Super helpful support. Even fixed an issue that turned out was caused by anther app.

Holy Grail
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
29. december 2023

Great service and added value.

Dura Lube
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
26. december 2023

This app is simple and easy to use. I love the fact that I can offer pre-made bundles, volume discounts, and give customers the opportunity to create their own bundles.

Handy Discoveries
Polen
4 dage bruger appen
2. november 2023

Today i had problem with custom code, i sent message too support team. They responded very quick and Bryan helped me solve the problem and he was very good and nice. Thank you Bryan.

Izzoshop
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
16. november 2023

Very easy to use, affordable and perfect for what I need on my store.

Stinkin' Cute Pets