Rezensionen (2.206)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. November 2018

I created my first bundle in just a few minutes. Great! I need to explore it a bit more to see if you can costumize the fonts etc, but it's pretty ok though. Quick and easy to use.

My Bijoux Collection
Frankreich
22. September 2021

great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change

OUD MILANO
Saudi-Arabien
14. April 2019

The Bundles work well, the Quantity brakes can only do one item at a time though

Diamond K Country
Australien
11. Dezember 2019

I used the bundling feature to add special pricing for the holidays! It worked great! The tutorials were helpful, as well.

RYP WEAR
16. Juni 2020

not bad, still learning how to use it, nice and easy. may upgrade my plan if it is really useful. XD

The Oceania
Australien
10. Februar 2019

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten

Stockholm company
Mexiko
26. August 2019

I just started to use the app; works perfectly fine! very happy to have the app on my store. - doashop

DOAshopTR
Türkei
10. Februar 2023

Molto facile da usare,molto utile,l’unica cosa devi stare attento quando imposti diverse bundle,perché può dare dei bug

DON PETS
Italien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
8. August 2021

This app was easy to set up and use. I would have liked to customize my offering a bit more but for now it works well.

ComfortPlush Pillows
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
24. Februar 2019

I used this app to easily help me create a bundle deal. It works great. I assume that the discount is taken at the checkout after all the products in the bundle have been added to the cart.

My Twin Closets