Avis (2 171)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 mars 2024

So far so good. Can't tell you how many "like apps" i've tried. They all have shortcomings. This is great value for the price.

Creator Ink
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Great customer service - I had a few things I wanted to change and the developer I spoke to manually changed them for me exactly as I needed. Really responsive! Highly recommend!

My Store
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

Very good bundle app for a starting business that can elevate your sales. Very good customer service.

kowo
Israël
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

I am technically challenged on a good day. This app appears to be very user friendly. I had what I thought was an issue with the initial installation. Turns out, I was the issue!. The technician, Bryan, was quick to respond and provide a bit of guidance and now I am on my way!

The Gorgeous Golden
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

I'm a new Shopify user and these guys have been amazing. Bryan and the support team helped me integrate the app just the way I wanted it. I looked through over 20 bundle apps and this is the one I went with. Thanks guys!

SAKOLL
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

This App will make you win x2 / x3 money, easy to use, I love it, please make sure to use it too,

get-petopia
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 avril 2024

Wow this is so cool! All the bright flashing colors etc.. It's sure to catch a buyers eye! It was so easy to set up also. Thank You !!! I really recommend this app!

Marston Fine Art
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

Creating a bundle for any product is a great way to keep your customers happy, I really love this option,

The-gadgetshop.store
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

Works well. Great support staff, they were persistent in solving a technical issue for us and made some improvements as well.

Celtic Studio
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

The app is convincing! - The simplicity of setting up and managing the bundles and the variety is what I really like about the app. It's also very visually appealing and easy to adjust to the desired design or colors. The support is competent and friendly. Many thanks to Bryan in this context!

Shop4Cops