Avaliações (2 183)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de abril de 2020

Easy to set up. I'm about to run a mother's day bundle and will see how it works after my first sale

DeColonaise
Editado a 4 de maio de 2024

I used this app to bundle two products on Shopify that I couldn't do otherwise. Easy to set up & use. I just have to figure out how to allow it to add, in the same customer order, the same product but not bundled.

EH-2-ZED
Canadá
3 de maio de 2020

Not a major issue. It's more about the aesthetics. The colors do not match the color scheme of our online store at all. I will be contacting the help desk to see if this can be changed. Other than that, this seems like a great app to have on your site! we'll see.

K+G Mode Boutique
Editado a 26 de novembro de 2019

Great, easy to use! only suggestion would be to be able to applie same discounts to all products with one click rather than individually but other than that i love it!

Body Beyond Belief Penrith
Austrália
24 de outubro de 2019

worked like a charm! only comment is I wish in the checkout page with the summary the discount showed. You can only see the discount once you click through to checkout.

Orthosleeve
6 de dezembro de 2022

This app is very easy and effective to use. Bundles are easy to put together and display on your store.

Bewley's Tea & Coffee
Irlanda
Editado a 15 de outubro de 2020

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

LINEA Designer Furniture
Malásia
Questão respondida por Revy Apps 15 de outubro de 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps

10 de maio de 2020

I just installed. The installation was pretty seamless so far. Not sure of any issues yet at this time.

Kim's Herbs & Detox Center
24 de fevereiro de 2020

This app really helps my bundling promotion. Very useful to improve my sales, to gain people attention to my new product.

Underwell
Indonésia
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revy Apps 26 de fevereiro de 2020

Hey! Surely it is very good for new products, you can use the popularity of a product to promote new products, that's very smart way of got some traction into new products, a good idea. Thank you for your review and have a nice day!

23 de junho de 2020

Currently building my website and started using this app. The app is so easy to use! Recommended!!!!

Mindhub Street