Unlimited Bundles & Discounts , 2 152 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 april 2024

This is a solid bundling and volume discount solution. I've been using for almost a year now, and while I would enjoy more flexible building options such as bundling 2 items from X collection and Y product and Z product, this gets the job done simply. Other apps seems to fall short due to our expansive product catalog of 40k+ SKUs.

NRS
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
29 mars 2024

So far so good. Can't tell you how many "like apps" i've tried. They all have shortcomings. This is great value for the price.

Creator Ink
5 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2024

WARNING!! Don't put this application on your shop. Since I used this, my store is not working properly. It affect our full website. You won't have sales anymore. Never ever put this on your store.

Nailstation Paris
Frankrike
7 månader användning av appen
Revy Apps svarade 21 maj 2024

We contacted Shopify regarding this review because it seems fake or incorrectly attributed to our app. Our app impacts only specific areas of the store and includes multiple safety features to prevent any sales disruption in the rare event of a failure. We have never received a support request from this merchant. After seeing this review, we tried to reach out to discuss and resolve any possible issues, but we received no response despite several attempts.

We believe this review was posted in bad faith. The issue described is serious but false; our app does not cause such problems. Unfortunately, Shopify does not remove suspicious reviews, so we must deal with this unjust stain on our reputation, even though our customer support is well-regarded.

- Revy CEO

19 april 2024

Very good bundle app for a starting business that can elevate your sales. Very good customer service.

kowo
Israel
3 månader användning av appen
22 mars 2024

I'm a new Shopify user and these guys have been amazing. Bryan and the support team helped me integrate the app just the way I wanted it. I looked through over 20 bundle apps and this is the one I went with. Thanks guys!

SAKOLL
13 dagar användning av appen
10 april 2024

I am technically challenged on a good day. This app appears to be very user friendly. I had what I thought was an issue with the initial installation. Turns out, I was the issue!. The technician, Bryan, was quick to respond and provide a bit of guidance and now I am on my way!

The Gorgeous Golden
10 dagar användning av appen
1 mars 2024

These guys have a great bundle app. I searched far and wide for one that was priced fairly and able to accommodate an ecomm store with multi variant products. This is the one. They will also make adjustments on the fly for you to fit your needs. I'll be stuck with them for a long time.

All Weather Selvedge
30 dagar användning av appen
8 april 2024

This App will make you win x2 / x3 money, easy to use, I love it, please make sure to use it too,

get-petopia
Storbritannien
28 dagar användning av appen
11 mars 2024

Works well. Great support staff, they were persistent in solving a technical issue for us and made some improvements as well.

Celtic Studio
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
20 april 2024

Wow this is so cool! All the bright flashing colors etc.. It's sure to catch a buyers eye! It was so easy to set up also. Thank You !!! I really recommend this app!

Marston Fine Art