Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

The Runway Hair & Beauty Products

Way easy to set up! I'm deleting my other bundling app! Thank you! I needed an app to give a quantity discount and now I have that!

2000 - Magik House

MyTrendyde

Works perfect, I really like it. It takes 2 seconds to install and I think it is the best bundle app in the app store

Fit Parents

Wow how simple and easy it was to set up! It took less than five minutes for the whole set up from start to finish.

Howard Tea Company

Very simple to use! I was able to choose the products I wanted to bundle without coding or complicated words.

Rae Essentials Skin Care

super easy to use! could make the design a bit better but hey, its good for me! and it's free too! fab

Tosho Knife Arts

Testing out the app. Everything looks great at the moment. Very simple and easy to use. I would even recommend this app for those who aren't tech savy.

SHAPERX

straightforward to implement. love it. highly recommend and right now I'm using the free plan which only includes 1 bundle, and may try upgrade based on performance.

Twisted Orchid Beauty Supply

We do a lot of bundle deals and so far this will work great, first time trying it so will rerate later based on continued experience with it.

Boutique Vibz

I haven't used the app for long but so far although it's not cheap it does exactly what it's supposed to and their support is quick and reliable which is very important for me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86