Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Zippy's Restaurants

Its a good app. Just needs some tweaking in being able to customize how the bundle could look. Horizontal option vs only being vertical. Bigger quantity selector maybe? Especially for shirt size selectors. And size of all the fonts.

Resonant Botanicals

Works easily, very customizable. Wish you were able to display the size of the products but overall it works just fine.

Art Decorar Casa

Por enquanto esta tudo bem, instalei. Vou ver como funciona. Foi fácil a instalação. Só lamento não ter a versão em Português

Life Spirit | Sidi Life Products

I used the limited version of Unlimited Bundle and I like it. I had a problem at first with the discount showing but the support team helped get it corrected. I do wish the free version gave me more than 1 bundle however.

HodgepodgeShop

Been looking for an app that correctly bundles into 2 for ££ and this does it great and is free for the 1st bundle and very well priced!

Sticky Budz

Great app for adding discounts to bundled orders.
Would like to see different options for "free shipping" on bundled orders in the future.

TRIPLE A SKIN SCIENCE

I've literally only just install the app and its already prompted I write a review. It did easily install that's all I can comment on thus far.

The Masala Mill

This app does exactly what I need it to do. I did have some initial teething trouble getting it running, but the support from the developer was prompt and problems were solved.

BB4Christ

Easy to use. Looks good. Works. Thanks for creating a free app that can be used by beginners for their online store to get more sales and grow their brand.

KlickBIG

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13