Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pawcific North Designs

Time spent using app 34 minutes

First time using and I and doing the free version to test it out and it was extremely easy to set up!

Cimk

Location Netherlands

Zeer zeer goede service, kwam ergens niet mee uit en na 10 minuten was alles geregeld. top dit! zeker aan te raden aan iedereen werkt uitstekendd

ZoltWorld

Time spent using app About 13 hours

nice app, works very fast in implementing into your theme and I really enjoyed the display of it on the site

Blac Leaf

Great for upsells and easy to set up.Easy and self explanatory layout.
....................................

Nyo Ekoua

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Love this app! So easy to use & set up bundles!!! I am SO excited because I believe it will help me get more sales!

Femin Boutique

Location Germany

My first approach with a bundle app, was with this one, I found it very simple and intuitive, despite not having any experience. It allowed me to make numerous bundles, increasing the possibilities of cross-sell and up-sell. Plus the support is very willing to help with troubleshooting. 5 out of 5 recommended!

Shawnof

Location Germany

works great, thank you. Simple to use and easy to integrate into Shopify. I'm going to add some more bundles immediately.

Cool Boxes UK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app helps us generate loads of sales. Nice and easy to use and fab support on the odd occasion it's not :o)

Your Mom Village

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I just used this app to create a quick bundle and in less than 2 mins I was able to set it up with no hassle at all.

JDecom2022

Location Netherlands

Great app! smooth and is easy to use. Just read and you will understand how to use the app! Good work