Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Luxx Drops Store

Works great! I was able to use this to bundle my products for discounts! I would recommend to anyone trying to add this feature to their website!

Lee Lee Creations

I recently got this app and it is great product and features. I am having issues moving it around though

Udamny

god and easy to use........................................................................................................................

Angelique Emani Boutique

I gave the product 4 out of 5 stars only because I don't particularly care for the way the bundles look. I wish there was a way to customize it a little more.

Diamond K Country

The Bundles work well, the Quantity brakes can only do one item at a time though

The British Horse Society Shop

Really easy to use. Would like to be able to offer free shipping as the bundle offer and not just a percentage or fixed discount.

IdeaLiving

Really simple, and doesn't look tacky. I do wish it were more visually customizable, but it luckily fits my store rather well.

SIMPLETECHNIQES PERFORMANCE

THIS APP WORKS, IT REALLY HELPED ME TO MAKE MY BUNDLES!! Thank you for making this free to acquire it really brings new ways to sell my products

VLuxShirts

So far so good we shall see Just installed the app. Will give it tome to see how it really works. Thanks

Olavie

I just installed this app to make a $10 off Bubble Bath & Sugar Body Scrub bundle on olavie.com. It's a breeze to use and the graphics show up beautifully on the product page in my theme.

One thing I noticed is I don't see a pop-up bar announcing the bundle. This may be due to the fact that I have another free-shipping pop-up bar installed, creating a conflict. However, after putting both items in the the cart, the bar that announces "Awesome, you saved by bundling!" does show up.

One thing I wish would be to show the bundle option again in the cart if someone only added one of the products from the bundle. This would be be very helpful in case people didn't notice the bundle option in the product page.

In any case, for the money and the ease of use, this app gets a 5-star rating from me :)

Update (Apr 17, 2019) -- I wish I could create bundles with collections instead of products so the customer can buy a candle and a diffuser of any scent to save rather than me having to create multiple bundles specifying specific SKU.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13