Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

VLuxShirts

So far so good we shall see Just installed the app. Will give it tome to see how it really works. Thanks

Olavie

I just installed this app to make a $10 off Bubble Bath & Sugar Body Scrub bundle on olavie.com. It's a breeze to use and the graphics show up beautifully on the product page in my theme.

One thing I noticed is I don't see a pop-up bar announcing the bundle. This may be due to the fact that I have another free-shipping pop-up bar installed, creating a conflict. However, after putting both items in the the cart, the bar that announces "Awesome, you saved by bundling!" does show up.

One thing I wish would be to show the bundle option again in the cart if someone only added one of the products from the bundle. This would be be very helpful in case people didn't notice the bundle option in the product page.

In any case, for the money and the ease of use, this app gets a 5-star rating from me :)

Update (Apr 17, 2019) -- I wish I could create bundles with collections instead of products so the customer can buy a candle and a diffuser of any scent to save rather than me having to create multiple bundles specifying specific SKU.

Aromageddon

Great for bundling products and offers an easy way for store owners to set up!
Great first bundle app to use.

My Twin Closets

I used this app to easily help me create a bundle deal. It works great. I assume that the discount is taken at the checkout after all the products in the bundle have been added to the cart.

She Vends

I like the usability of this app. I like that it prompted me to check my website to see if the page had updated with my bundle. It also asked me to provide feed back. Thank you. I am giving it four stars because I haven't made an order with it yet. Four stars for ease of set up and customer service.

Stockholm company

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten

Ocean Darling

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Astonishing-Prices

So Far it looks like it works. Time will Tell but free version is nice to try!! Minimum review 100 c

The apps works great, simple to use and does what it say. We were looking for a simple solution to bundle our products and this was a very easy and affordable way to achieve it.

My Panda Face

good stuff , like how it's free and all better than other expensive bundling software! I love how it looks on mobile

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12