Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Aromageddon

Great for bundling products and offers an easy way for store owners to set up!
Great first bundle app to use.

My Twin Closets

I used this app to easily help me create a bundle deal. It works great. I assume that the discount is taken at the checkout after all the products in the bundle have been added to the cart.

She Vends

I like the usability of this app. I like that it prompted me to check my website to see if the page had updated with my bundle. It also asked me to provide feed back. Thank you. I am giving it four stars because I haven't made an order with it yet. Four stars for ease of set up and customer service.

Stockholm company

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten

Ocean Darling

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Astonishing-Prices

So Far it looks like it works. Time will Tell but free version is nice to try!! Minimum review 100 c

The apps works great, simple to use and does what it say. We were looking for a simple solution to bundle our products and this was a very easy and affordable way to achieve it.

My Panda Face

good stuff , like how it's free and all better than other expensive bundling software! I love how it looks on mobile

Best Products shipped to you

I love this app!! Thank you so much for making this available to the public, It really helps me with my conversions. Thank you again I love the internet

Year Of Ours

App works well. Pretty easy to setup. I hope they build in more customization so it would match my site better.