Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

Stockholm company

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten

SLICK DEALS ONLINE

excellent app very nice and simple to use love it . highly recommended. Used for a simple one product bundle. :)

SNAGDOG

I used this app to bundle my first products , it was easy, it worked with no problems, and I"ll see if it'll make more sales

Phalan’x

App performed as expected. Very easy and user friendly interface made it effortless to navigate through setup! Thank you

Geomods

Simple and easy to use. Working well so far. Great support as well, Marcelo helped me do a simple change to the interface that made it the perfect combination with another app to create a custom product configurator

mymask.co.za

I used this app to combine two products in a Valentine's bundle. Clients get discounted rate and the stock gets automatically updated. WIN WIN.

In Casa

We just installed the app and so far it works great. I thinks is going to help us increase our AOV and sales.

Trend Talon

Hands down best bundle app I found, I tried 3 other apps and couldnt even get them to work!! this one was easy, and had a free plan while i was getting my store going. also had the best customer service,, went way over and above!! Top Notch, thanks guys!

New Car Gadgets

Very easy to use and very effective. I hope I could customize each bundle to show on specific categories of products not all

Snake Oil Sales

I successfully created a bundle but the pricing is saying .02 cents off when I wanted it to say $2. It's doing what I want functionally so can't complain just yet.