Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited April 8, 2019

Really simple, and doesn't look tacky. I do wish it were more visually customizable, but it luckily fits my store rather well.

IdeaLiving
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 4, 2019

THIS APP WORKS, IT REALLY HELPED ME TO MAKE MY BUNDLES!! Thank you for making this free to acquire it really brings new ways to sell my products

SIMPLETECHNIQES PERFORMANCE
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 24, 2019

So far so good we shall see Just installed the app. Will give it tome to see how it really works. Thanks

VLuxShirts
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 17, 2019

I just installed this app to make a $10 off Bubble Bath & Sugar Body Scrub bundle on olavie.com. It's a breeze to use and the graphics show up beautifully on the product page in my theme.

One thing I noticed is I don't see a pop-up bar announcing the bundle. This may be due to the fact that I have another free-shipping pop-up bar installed, creating a conflict. However, after putting both items in the the cart, the bar that announces "Awesome, you saved by bundling!" does show up.

One thing I wish would be to show the bundle option again in the cart if someone only added one of the products from the bundle. This would be be very helpful in case people didn't notice the bundle option in the product page.

In any case, for the money and the ease of use, this app gets a 5-star rating from me :)

Update (Apr 17, 2019) -- I wish I could create bundles with collections instead of products so the customer can buy a candle and a diffuser of any scent to save rather than me having to create multiple bundles specifying specific SKU.

Olavie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 26, 2019

Great for bundling products and offers an easy way for store owners to set up!
Great first bundle app to use.

Aromageddon
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 24, 2019

I used this app to easily help me create a bundle deal. It works great. I assume that the discount is taken at the checkout after all the products in the bundle have been added to the cart.

My Twin Closets
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 14, 2019

I like the usability of this app. I like that it prompted me to check my website to see if the page had updated with my bundle. It also asked me to provide feed back. Thank you. I am giving it four stars because I haven't made an order with it yet. Four stars for ease of set up and customer service.

She Vends
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 10, 2019

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten

Stockholm company
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 15, 2019

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Ocean Darling
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
December 31, 2018

So Far it looks like it works. Time will Tell but free version is nice to try!! Minimum review 100 c

Astonishing-Prices