Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ocean Darling

Location Australia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Astonishing-Prices

So Far it looks like it works. Time will Tell but free version is nice to try!! Minimum review 100 c

The apps works great, simple to use and does what it say. We were looking for a simple solution to bundle our products and this was a very easy and affordable way to achieve it.

My Panda Face

good stuff , like how it's free and all better than other expensive bundling software! I love how it looks on mobile

Best Products shipped to you

I love this app!! Thank you so much for making this available to the public, It really helps me with my conversions. Thank you again I love the internet

Year Of Ours

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App works well. Pretty easy to setup. I hope they build in more customization so it would match my site better.

My Bijoux Collection

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I created my first bundle in just a few minutes. Great! I need to explore it a bit more to see if you can costumize the fonts etc, but it's pretty ok though. Quick and easy to use.

DripGalaxy

I like the concept and it works fine. Its a very good app and i recommend it to my fellow shopify users.

Bad Babe Lashes

Time spent using app 8 minutes

GOOd GOOD GOOS DONT KNO y ihaveto write this just to use the app omg how annoying like english classsss

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next