Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TechSaver

Location Germany

Very easy to use and does exactly what it has to do. I didnt expect to be this easy to make bundles for products!

Schaeffer Nutraceuticals

Location Germany

Good experience with the app. Might be it would be helpful if some displays can be more customizable.

Mop-Tip

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very Easy to use, easy to install the app, very useful, helpful and a great app. Highly recommended.

OUD MILANO

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 22 minutes

great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change

ComfortPlush Pillows

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was easy to set up and use. I would have liked to customize my offering a bit more but for now it works well.

shop416.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great free app. I love way the set is done. excatly what i have wanted with my control of product by quantity or by products

CO-Z

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this simple app, and it helps me a lot. Hope that they could do better like I could use multiple choices for the same bundle.

Haute Angeles Blvd

I'm excited to see how this enhances sales in my store! Easily installed, user friendly as well!!!!!

T4U Official

Location Hong Kong SAR

Bryan is so so great with the service. Very efficient and he solved all my problem! Thanks you so so so so much.

The CBD Professors

It works great, but it feels a little too expensive for what it is, unless I'm just not utilizing all its features yet. I just got it.