Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

KUSIKU

it was great.it does its job i can have bundle deal for very easy setting. easy usage and easy understanding

Quenicia Webb

So far so good! I'm still learning and figuring how things work on the app. Hopefully I can keep this app.

Kame SenShop

utile pour faire des outfits. je suis une boutique de vetement de jeune et mes clients aiment voir des tenues

MoybyAbeni

I used the app to create bundles, and it was a great add. Would be great to customize the button colours

February 4, 2021

Hey! Thanks for the review! Actually, you can customize the button color easily at Settings > Design > Bundle Button. Please let us know if you need any help on this, we are always here to help ;)
- Revy Team

DelaCollections

I just downloaded this app and added it to my store. The whole installation was easy and even the bundle set up was way easier too.

Dubs Kustoms

I will say its all new to me but what I can add is the beginning portion went really well. Hope it continues to flow nicely.

Orange happymarket

I used this app to help me do bundles discount. I really like its function. It would be nice if it did bulk bundles edit better.

vintage voyant

i used this app. really easy to use and helpful
enjoying so far. hope can get more and more new features to boost my store sale!

BambooBerry

Bundling works great but too bad free version can only create 1. It will be better if we can bundle by collections.

OhMyStone

It's very good! I'm doing some new bundles right now! it's beautiful how is displayed in the shop, I prefer this instead of another app installed before and it's less expensive :)