Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ComfortPlush Pillows

This app was easy to set up and use. I would have liked to customize my offering a bit more but for now it works well.

shop416.com

Great free app. I love way the set is done. excatly what i have wanted with my control of product by quantity or by products

CO-Z

I like this simple app, and it helps me a lot. Hope that they could do better like I could use multiple choices for the same bundle.

Haute Angeles Blvd

I'm excited to see how this enhances sales in my store! Easily installed, user friendly as well!!!!!

T4U Official

Bryan is so so great with the service. Very efficient and he solved all my problem! Thanks you so so so so much.

The CBD Professors

It works great, but it feels a little too expensive for what it is, unless I'm just not utilizing all its features yet. I just got it.

ByAlexandraOlsson

Welcom everyody
Yeah awesome stuff
Thanks a lof

Banego

Easy to use app. Did not test it so it needs to be tested before I know what the results will be. But for sure it looks good

Moving Mamas AS

So easy to use and to edit text and every detail, the design can be a little more light, but it works for what I needed so far. Thanks!! I recommend it!

KUSIKU

it was great.it does its job i can have bundle deal for very easy setting. easy usage and easy understanding