Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 12, 2022

Marche super vite. Très simple à mettre en place. Mais tout en anglais. Permet de faire des transactions simplifiés pour le client

APPETENCE
France
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 8, 2022

Great app for bundling and upselling products, easy to set up and use and looks great on the store pages

Ocean Armour
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
May 18, 2022

I like how easy it was to setup but would like more personalization, even if just colors, to make it less tacky

ZIO SAVINO
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Revy Apps replied May 19, 2022

Hey! We have the option to change any color you want, you can find these color options at Settings > Design, there you can change any colors you want.
Please check and if you need any help finding an option please let us know at support@revy.io and we will help you ASAP.
Thank you very much for your review and have a great day!

- Revy Team

May 17, 2022

I really like how easy it is to use. It is very convenient and good for simple sales and bundle deals.

nvmethebrand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 22, 2022

very Good, it would be nice to have easier mix and match options. I appreciate the chat an customer service options they give

Brazilian Gold Coffee
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
March 16, 2022

i used this app to create a bundle discount.. it was straight forward and easy to navigate/use. Im happy with it so far.

arafhome
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 3, 2022

Ik heb deze app gebruikt voor bundelkortingen. De basisfunctionaliteit mist wat mogelijkheden tot het zelf formatten van bepaalde zaken.
Echter, zijn ze heel behulpzaam om dit voor je op te lossen. Big ups!

Deal Boetiek
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
Revy Apps replied March 3, 2022

Hello!
Thank you very much for your words, we do appreciate having you as a customer.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help with the app, we try to do our best :).
Have a great day!

- Revy Team

February 27, 2022

Took a little to get working how I wanted it to. I wanted a separate page for my bundles and the video I needed for that took a little to find. I don't like the fact that every time I set up a bundle it asks me to review there app. Very annoying!!!!

WOD Outlet LLC
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 12, 2022

Very easy to use and does exactly what it has to do. I didnt expect to be this easy to make bundles for products!

TechSaver
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 15, 2021

Good experience with the app. Might be it would be helpful if some displays can be more customizable.

Schaeffer Nutraceuticals