Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Al-Battaar

very quick review, words can not explain how happy I am right now because I got my first sale through this app even my life first sale from my store I am hoping for more and more. thanks a lot, Revy App I don't know about the founder of this App but he has great-looking Bundles which help me a lot.

Very Vitality

looks great looking forward to putting this to test within my store. Allows for multiple products within one bundell

amomifix

It is amazing that we can try with 1 bunddle for free! It works perfectly and I am excited to sell more!

Alt Saints Store

So far, it's awesome. I'd love to have some more styling options to match my CSS/theme without having to engage my developer, but other than that, it's a great app!

Stained Glass Apparel

Created my first bundle on the site and it looks good. Excited to see how well this works for customers

The Gadgets Savings

Great and easy app to install and implement. Am trying it out now, will see if it lives up to the task and if so, will purchase.

chain gang distribution

Great App. No code needed. Managed a simple 3 product bundle for a fixed price. Up in minutes. Job done.

Micheo Music

I USED THE APP FOR A BUNDLE I HAD TO MAKE AND OTHER APPS WEREN'T WORKING. I REALLY LIKE IT BECAUSE IT WAS FAST AND EASY.

Crown-n-Glory Natural Hair & Body Products

Created my first bundle and it was super easy. LOVE! LOVE! this app! If you want a Discount app that is easy to use and works great, then you should definitely add this to your store!

Kesh Kouture

Love it! I love being able to change the price for one product. It was hard finding a app that could bundle by quantity and not bundle two different products .