4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and comprehensive guidance. The app's customer service is praised for being responsive and knowledgeable. Key features include custom bundle offers and seamless integration with other platforms. Merchants also value its affordability, quick syncing with Shopify, and its role in increasing conversions.

May 3, 2020

I just installed it... It seems good I like that it shows the option but them if people don't pick one of the option but pure more than one product it still apply the quantity discount

aboutcomfort
24 minutes using the app
September 4, 2022

The app is nice but the interface on the product page isn't that good the more discount variations you add then you aren't able to see all of them and you need to scroll down.

Genesis office
19 minutes using the app
April 7, 2021

So easy to use and to edit text and every detail, the design can be a little more light, but it works for what I needed so far. Thanks!! I recommend it!

Moving Mamas AS
Norway
19 minutes using the app
January 15, 2019

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Ocean Darling
15 minutes using the app
May 18, 2022

I like how easy it was to setup but would like more personalization, even if just colors, to make it less tacky

ZIO SAVINO
14 minutes using the app
Revy Apps replied May 19, 2022

Hey! We have the option to change any color you want, you can find these color options at Settings > Design, there you can change any colors you want.
Please check and if you need any help finding an option please let us know at support@revy.io and we will help you ASAP.
Thank you very much for your review and have a great day!

- Revy Team

September 16, 2020

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Arriyadh Roaster for Specialty Coffee - محمصة الرياض للقهوة المختصة
Saudi Arabia
January 17, 2021

I will say its all new to me but what I can add is the beginning portion went really well. Hope it continues to flow nicely.

Dubs Kustoms
September 24, 2020

I like it so far. Although I'd like for it to work with other discount codes. I will see if playing around with the settings gets it to do what i want.

LEDs 2 RAVE 4
August 24, 2020

easy to setup. great. would be better to support Arabic language, hope you the best in the near future.

emmy.ae
United Arab Emirates
October 14, 2020

Bundled 2 products together but I will have to go back and see the box text and translate it to local language

abzmotor-webaruhaz