Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

Nyo Ekoua

Love this app! So easy to use & set up bundles!!! I am SO excited because I believe it will help me get more sales!

Femin Boutique

My first approach with a bundle app, was with this one, I found it very simple and intuitive, despite not having any experience. It allowed me to make numerous bundles, increasing the possibilities of cross-sell and up-sell. Plus the support is very willing to help with troubleshooting. 5 out of 5 recommended!

Shawnof

works great, thank you. Simple to use and easy to integrate into Shopify. I'm going to add some more bundles immediately.

Cool Boxes UK

This app helps us generate loads of sales. Nice and easy to use and fab support on the odd occasion it's not :o)

Your Mom Village

I just used this app to create a quick bundle and in less than 2 mins I was able to set it up with no hassle at all.

JDecom2022

Great app! smooth and is easy to use. Just read and you will understand how to use the app! Good work

My True Friends Store

Functional app and advantage over others for the fact of being free! Congratulations for the creators

Alegria Accessories Inc

This app works extremely well and has lots of customization options to make it fit with your specific shop. I had some initial problems that I didn’t know how to fix, but customer support was exceptionally responsive and helped me right away.

Shoplynow

Very good app, allowed us to create specific bundles for our products, expanding the possibilities of up-sell and cros-sell within the store, easy to use and customize. I also add a small review for the support that has always helped me quickly in all my requests.

Soar Forge

The app helps to make it easy for customers to upgrade to bundles which tends to increase AOV. The service of the support team is also helpful and responsive. Thank you,