Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

bubble + chill

Great APP Very new to Shopfiy and this APP Was easy to set up within a few minutes. super cool. easy user interface and clear guide on how to use it.

The Balance Guru

This APP was easy to install as well as quick, fast, and simple! Happy holidays . Thank you so much for ease of mind.

Biscotte Yarns

This is a great bundle app with awesome customer service. Every time I have a question (which is often in the first days following the installation) they answer very quickly and are very helpful! Thank you for your help!!

Giftix.in

I have just configured my first bundle and the experience was superb, loved it! they guide you on each step till the end

Majestika.fr

semble fonctionner comme je le souhaite et c'est gratuit, la version basique me suffit amplement pour tester mes produits

Sleepy Panda

I added my first bundle pretty quickly. Easy to install and add products. It even added my product variants.

Cleargenial

Excellent. Very easy to use. And multiple possibilities of bundle to create. I enjoyed your app and highly recommend it.

Yourdecoration.nl

We use this app on all our websites. We had a lot of articles for which we want a bundle discount. Marcelo developed for us a batch solution. Which is now in the app and works fine. So all the app users can use this solution now!
We use this app for all the three Shopify Shops we own.

Donut Paw

Great . I like app. I hope wwith Unlimited Bundles & Discounts have help me growth business good ! Thank you !

JaneAusten.co.uk

Downloaded the app to look at taking advantage of possible bundle applications. Had a few specific changes that I wanted, and the team (Bryan) were more than happy to help.