Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 7, 2021

So easy to use and to edit text and every detail, the design can be a little more light, but it works for what I needed so far. Thanks!! I recommend it!

Moving Mamas AS
Norway
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
April 4, 2021

it was great.it does its job i can have bundle deal for very easy setting. easy usage and easy understanding

KUSIKU
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 5, 2021

So far so good! I'm still learning and figuring how things work on the app. Hopefully I can keep this app.

Quenicia Webb
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 16, 2021

utile pour faire des outfits. je suis une boutique de vetement de jeune et mes clients aiment voir des tenues

Kame SenShop
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
February 4, 2021

I used the app to create bundles, and it was a great add. Would be great to customize the button colours

MoybyAbeni
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
Revy Apps replied February 4, 2021

Hey! Thanks for the review! Actually, you can customize the button color easily at Settings > Design > Bundle Button. Please let us know if you need any help on this, we are always here to help ;)
- Revy Team

January 28, 2021

I just downloaded this app and added it to my store. The whole installation was easy and even the bundle set up was way easier too.

DelaCollections
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 17, 2021

I will say its all new to me but what I can add is the beginning portion went really well. Hope it continues to flow nicely.

Dubs Kustoms
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
January 6, 2021

I used this app to help me do bundles discount. I really like its function. It would be nice if it did bulk bundles edit better.

Orange happymarket
China
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 4, 2021

i used this app. really easy to use and helpful
enjoying so far. hope can get more and more new features to boost my store sale!

vintage voyant
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 31, 2020

Bundling works great but too bad free version can only create 1. It will be better if we can bundle by collections.

BambooBerry