Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Kim's Herbs & Detox Center

I just installed. The installation was pretty seamless so far. Not sure of any issues yet at this time.

Bourke

Not bad - Needs customising options for the text colour etc. Disrupts the look of the theme. Otherwise good

21st Fiesta

The app made it very easy to create a bundle for my store. The user interface and customer support is also commendable. Highly recommend to others. :)

Jus Wright Galore

This was great! But I am having a hard time finding the link used for the page design. And this is ridiculous that I have to add 100 characters.

Destination Matter

Vgvgvgvgvjgcyfx f f gfchgchgchfcgfcgfcgfcgcghbvhgvhgvgvvgcyhhgggvfvghhyghghgvhhvhgvhghghgvgcggcfcffrx

The Princess Lashes

It works and does what it needs to do. however I think there is room for improvement for example I can't use this app yet to do an in cart upsell or give a discount in the checkout.

dead horse limited

great app, good price easy to use and updates seamlessly.

would be good to add by one get one free option

good feature to mix and match products which have variants but would be nice to mix and match without creating a specific product for that.

thedeskmanager

I have used this app and it is nice but there are some problems with the designing so it can be better but atleast it's free!

K+G Mode Boutique

Not a major issue. It's more about the aesthetics. The colors do not match the color scheme of our online store at all. I will be contacting the help desk to see if this can be changed. Other than that, this seems like a great app to have on your site! we'll see.

aboutcomfort

I just installed it... It seems good I like that it shows the option but them if people don't pick one of the option but pure more than one product it still apply the quantity discount