Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

DailyLifeStore

het is een hele fijne app die makkelijke en duidelijk werkt. dit verhoogt me conversie met 2 procent!

October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from DailyLifeStore

WOW, 2% of conversion rate improvement is really awesome 🥳, we know how every percent matters on E-Commerce business, we are glad you are having success with our app.. keep up the good work my friend, and if you need anything, please let us know :).

Marcelo from Revy Apps

Solace Pro

User friendly. Took 30 seconds to set up bundles. Easiest app I've used for this! I recommend this to anyone wanting to get their AOV up!

Beryls Skin

i used this app to help me achive my goal and my value.this app are awesome and i will use it to maximize my profit

AMBYDOLLISH

love it super easy to used, i hope this help me to inccrease my sales, and i love the free plan that they offering.

Furrtek

love it, love that its simple and quick to use! also love how it has a free plan lol ! highly recommend

Dezoshop

Great app and i really like this app. It is easy to use It list everything you need for your shopify

curdlt.com

like this thank you seller! Hope that can improve my sale.....
like this thank you seller! Hope that can improve my sale.....

Sightful Sound

Perfect! I love the way it is easy to access and the speed in delivery of the application is phenomenal. :D

Frosty Chainz

This app can improve your store if you bundle right. It might be a good investment for your store if you are getting alot of traffic

SPAR Roe Lane

I like this app but I think only being able to try one discount on trial is ineffective. You need at least two I think to be able to ascertain if it will work fully. Would say that the service from the company is very good though in relation to fixes and issues, which is to its credit and have to say, speed of fixes is also very good.