Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 17, 2020

It's very good! I'm doing some new bundles right now! it's beautiful how is displayed in the shop, I prefer this instead of another app installed before and it's less expensive :)

OhMyStone
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited December 8, 2020

This App is very easy to handle and works perfectly. I would really recommend it for quick set ups. 4 Stars becasue you can't change some settings on your own like text size/ font of the bundel message and position/shape of the button. I texted the customer support to customize both and was very quickly helped.

NANA KAY Jewelry
Germany
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 12, 2020

I Just started using this app. It was very easy to set up and so far I don't have any problems. Will keep using it to decide if it is worth 5 star....

MAXPRO Fitness
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 2, 2020

I used this app to bundle two products on Shopify that I couldn't do otherwise. Easy to set up & use. I just have to figure out how to modify if I want something changed.

EH-2-ZED
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Edited October 26, 2020

We got this app to add 2-for$$ bundles to our site. The initial set up was a touch confusing because we assumed this would be a Quantity Bundle but in fact it is a Standard Bundle. The app doesn't have support on weekends but on weekdays it is very responsive and helpful.

The Common Good Company
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited October 15, 2020

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

LINEA Designer Furniture
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Revy Apps replied October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps

October 14, 2020

Bundled 2 products together but I will have to go back and see the box text and translate it to local language

abzmotor-webaruhaz
Hungary
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
October 13, 2020

I have seen that the application is awesome. It will help my store to boost sales and increase customers return. I will surely share this to my friends so this application can also help them.

Citta la fragrance
Philippines
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
October 4, 2020

Plutôt pas mal pour faire des bundles avec différentes variantes, je l'utiliserai plus souvent, merci

StrongBreath
France
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
September 30, 2020

Smashing. Good job. Really really really good job. Less good of a job forcing me to write up a 100 character review.

South London Sauce Company
Time spent using app: 26 days
Revy Apps replied September 30, 2020

Hey! Thanks for the review, but just to make it clear: We do not force anyone to leave a review, please remove this review if you are not confident you want to write it, everything will work exactly the same in the app =). Have a great day!