Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

curdlt.com

like this thank you seller! Hope that can improve my sale.....
like this thank you seller! Hope that can improve my sale.....

Sightful Sound

Perfect! I love the way it is easy to access and the speed in delivery of the application is phenomenal. :D

Frosty Chainz

This app can improve your store if you bundle right. It might be a good investment for your store if you are getting alot of traffic

SPAR Roe Lane

I like this app but I think only being able to try one discount on trial is ineffective. You need at least two I think to be able to ascertain if it will work fully. Would say that the service from the company is very good though in relation to fixes and issues, which is to its credit and have to say, speed of fixes is also very good.

Clawz N Pawz Pet Boutique

So far so good, just added my first bundle! It was very easy to install and add my bundle. If you need to increase sales i believe this is a great app for that.

Perfectodo

cool cool cool cool coolcool coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

The Perfect Harness

simple and easy to use..............................................................................

IslamEssential

LOVE IT! I SPEND 3 HRS LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF APP. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHH!! HONESTLY !!!!!!!!!!

DoTion Studio

This app is very easy to use, and it has helped me a lot. I contacted them and responded very quickly. It solved many of my problems. Recommend

Little Roses Baby Boutique

only have used this app once but so far so good! hope it works and helps my customers save some money