Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Goliath's Creations

This is quite easy so far. So many apps are so complicated to get started, but this one is working "right out of the box" so far with little fuss.

Homely Sparks

The app setup process was pretty simple and fast. I love that about it. I might end up upgrading to the premium plan.

Comfort Pet Beds

The only thing holding me back from giving this a 5 star review is the inability to discount 1 item if 2 different items are purchased together. I have a main item that is already on sale and I want to offer a 2nd item at a discounted rate only if they purchase the main item and the add on item together. This app only allows you to offer a discount on the total bundle, other than that one incredibly critical thing for my business, it's quite amazing!

thereprogram

so far so good. just played around 5 min and does exactly what i want on free plan. leaving 4 stars and will see how it goes

SoapMamaLamb

I just installed the app, and it was easy to set up. I'm hoping this will increase the amount my customers spend on each sale.

onlythetime

Straight forward app. Liked it. Do not know what else to write. Yes, I recommend this, go ahead and use it.

TheShinyBox

gud neef dfgdgdfg d dgdf dg dfg dgd gdf d gd dg dgdfgdgdfggdfgdg dfgdfgdgd dgdfgdgd gdf dfdddfg hooi k i

Kim's Herbs & Detox Center

I just installed. The installation was pretty seamless so far. Not sure of any issues yet at this time.

Bourke

Not bad - Needs customising options for the text colour etc. Disrupts the look of the theme. Otherwise good

21st Fiesta

The app made it very easy to create a bundle for my store. The user interface and customer support is also commendable. Highly recommend to others. :)