Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Little Young

I used this app to offer quantity discount bundles to my customers, the app is really easy to use and works great.

without co.

The app was easy to install and add bundles, plus it provides a streamlined look to customers to make bundling easy.

BrioBottle

Amazing app!!! I went through almost every one of the other apps for bundling products and this one had the easiest set up and did everything I wanted! They also start with a free plan and after they personally added a feature for me personally I happily upgraded to the basic plan! So so so worth the investment, really helps to increase the adverage order amount! Love this app! Cant say enough good things about it!

shopmakeuplynx

thsi is is amazing lovely

Wizarddealz

Super fast to setup. Perfect for what I needed. I tried other apps before I got to this one and none of them was as quick and easy to setup as this one was.

EmbryoDope

I like the set up. I'm using the app to create 3 Pack Sales on 2 Piece Sets. I just started and I figure with that a decent marketing I can get the ball rolling properly

Explosive Designs Apparel Ltd

Very easy to setup bundles. Integrates with Shopify with no problems at all. Good to see the prices included after the discount before getting to cart.

SHEMZ'S STORE

It looks good! can't wait to see how it performs on my store. Font looks good, stand out and it is really simple to install. Shame you can only get limited bundles on the free package.

MyShopDrop

I like it and have make my first bundle now. I hope this will be good and helping with sales :)

Thanks

Atlanta Spirit

thia apk is working so good in my page, thank you very much !!