Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Good Boy Sit

Just installed and seems like it could really bump my AOV. Will report back once I have some time with the app.

mydigitaltechshop.com

Great App, Does what is intended. I love using this to make bungle discounts to make sales,much love

LoCompras.co

It amazing and easy, wort it! its recommended for all the wants to incrase the AOV, this is a must have app

Swanky Wank

I love how user-friendly this app is! I haven't gone live on my site yet, but I will update review once usage has begun.

inLove

We are very pleased with the App, price, and support. They are open mind and helped us to integrate the App in our new theme.
I do recommend to try this out!

The Glowing Auto

It help me well. I was looking for another thing but I'm gonna use it for sure. Easy to use and doesn't look bad at the product page.

Kedmis World

great app very esey to use very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nuban Beauty

The easiest app to install and use. I love how easy it is to create bundles and how the bundles appear in the product pages.

Mark Daniells Art

So far so good! Excited to utilize this app more in my store! Very easy to use. Does so much of the work for you.

JDMMods

Its pretty easy to setup. Just made my first bundle, buy product a & product b together and get a discount. Real simple bundling app if you want your customer to buy more and save.