Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Capas Premium

Amazing feature so far, super easy to install it, let's see how will perform. I hope to increase my sales, if I could increase by 20% it would be perfect!

AliceAnn Online

I installed and liked the free install, but upgraded almost immediately to get multiple bundles. It's good, I like it a lot. Thanks

MxMates

At this point its work well, i dont know what else to write because this thing need 100 caracters,,....

PotHeadGotBread

great help. I really think my customers are gonna enjoy this feature on my store. Ill check in when that happens

Nofred

Works great for adding bundles on our homepage. We have just downloaded it, but so far everything is great and can be customised

THE UNIQUE CLUB

This app is pretty simple and I loved the interface. Easy to use and we can see the result on our page directly from the app. Recommend it

InjurGi

I downloaded a few to try. This one was the best for sure! The others were upselling me before I could even see the bundle working on my page. Super easy, with chat support too! I would give these guys 6 stars if I could.

Good Boy Sit

Just installed and seems like it could really bump my AOV. Will report back once I have some time with the app.

mydigitaltechshop.com

Great App, Does what is intended. I love using this to make bungle discounts to make sales,much love

LoCompras.co

It amazing and easy, wort it! its recommended for all the wants to incrase the AOV, this is a must have app