Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Azz Kicking Machine

Very Simple! Glad I gave it a try. The app fully integrates on its own. No coding was required like on paid apps. And it's free!!!

Really enjoyed how fast I was able to bundle my products.

Mak Freeshop

The interface is friendly and easy to use, I like it. The bundle overall appearance is clean and neat. So far I do not have any negative point about the app.

Mynena

Love, love this app. So easy to use and pretty display. 100% Recommended.
Great for a free version too.

maytheforces

App is working great so far. I was able to set up any bundles i needed with much ease. Highly recommend as a bundling app.

infochakrastore

Finally and app that is free!!!!! thank you so much guys! :) also easy to use. Service is very fast!

TrendsOverstock

Very easy. Inexpensive. The one essential app. for your store. Basically, what you get is the ability to offer the cheeseburger meal combo when your customer orders a burger.

éclipse

Genuinely pleased with this app. Simple, intuitive and better than the many other bundle apps I have tried to make work.

STRY Project

I just downloaded the program and everything is running great. I will continue to play with it and see how it goes

Sonia's Unique Gift Shop

great app, have used it several times now and so easy to use. Made it so much easier to do offers and bundles for my business.

QYARI

Better than most other paid apps. Good tool for Generating higher amount of billing. Try this app for multiple products sale in a click.