Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Evimero Marketplace

I used this to set up a buy multiple and save promo. It was easy free for the 1 item I needed and I was easy to set up.

Papillon Bleu Co.

I needed this app to apply multiple discounts at the one time - a representative at Sendle suggested Revy, and I am pleasantly suprised.

Volka

Very easy to set up bundles, just install, follow the steps, choose the products you want in a bundle, set an offer and within 1 minute you have your bundle offer online.

Bars Best Friend

SO EAST TO INSTALL - Wow I could not believe it but its as simple and 1,2,3. Do not hesitate to try it out.

Haarkeuze

Thanks to this app my sales figures have increased dramatically! This is what you are looking for. Customers are willing to purchase this extra bundle thanks to this app.

DS Medical TOOLS™

Nice app works great. I raccoment it to increase order value upselling and other. None should works without a such important tool.

Areamascota

Very good and fast support! Thanks to developers. Bundles gives some additional sales to us now. Thanks

TheShoppersGalleria

The customer support is superb! A very useful tool and not to mention that they have a free plan which is good for beginners.

naturebaby.dk

This app works really well and the support is fast and reliable. If you want a smooth bundles app where you don't need to create extra products for bundling, then I will recommend this app.

Cheryl Montgomery

Made bundling so easy. Tookme 3 mins. Wish the basic plan operated on number of sales though as for start up, it'll cost me more than profit.