Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

TeesbyTahquetta

I really like how it's super easy to add your bundle. The product does exactly what it says it will do and then some.

ThePhoenixNetwork

Its real smooth, and it easy to install. I definitely would recommend this app to other customers. Definitely

Say It With Yo Tee

This app works as advertised! With the added feature, I've added over $4k in a single month in sales!

Delagrange Products

So far so good. I wish it wouldn't almost force me to write a review so soon, though. So far so good.

Australian Maths Trust Shop

Seemed to be very easy to set up, and I liked the testing feature. That gives a shop owner peace of mind.

Galli Creative

Way too easy, 1-2-3 and my bundle was created and visible. Love the features and options! Definitely hope these guys make more APPs!

ktckitchen.ca

Works great so far after first use. Very quick and super simple. Beginners need this now! Will update after full experience.

Home Control Shop

Fantastic app, works really well and priced fairly.
Customisation of the App is second to none to be honest, can't fault it at all.

The absolute best bit is the assistance and support. The couple of queries I've had (totally my lack of knowledge) they responded in seconds and fixed my issues, and even took the time to answer my questions to extend my knowledge with Liquid at the same time.

100% would recommend

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Works Great! Have signed up for a plan and have several bundles running now www.trendyhanddesignedjewelry.com

AKPro Shop

Thank you..............................................................................................