Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Marc Jacobs

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Proud Adventures

This app is pretty cool. I recommend anyone use this when trying to convert sales and increase customer cart quantities.

ShopVector

THIS WORKS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD ALL THE GOODS!

Viewbooth

Great! For free pland! Im absolute loving it!!!

iOgrapher

If you are looking for an easy to use bundle app this is the one for you! I tried them all and kept coming back to this one. Marcelo, the developer, worked with me to get it just right for my site. I now have great bundle options for my customers. He has earned my business and his apps speak for themselves!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Initial installation was amazingly easy. And the bundle looked good. Very nice appearance on the product page and cart. I'm using the free plan to check it out. If it continues to work well I will upgrade so I can create multiple bundles.

cuilaure

I use this app to optimize my store, make discounts and get more sells. This is an amazing app. !!! I recommend it.

BanishJet

It literally took next to no time to set up, it looks very clean and best of all, its completely free. You can combine variants of products for upsell discounts, it does not have to be a single product increase quantity to discount. You can also create bundles, wonderful!

PREMIUMESSENTIALSS

amazing app to use, very simple to use nothing complicated. You could bundle as many products you want.

iwatic

best app merite five stars facile a utiliser eccellent apparence j espere que ca va etre rentable merci