Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

TheSassyBratBoutique

I used this app to help get more conversions so far nothing but haven't drove traffic to my sight yet

DOAshopTR

I just started to use the app; works perfectly fine! very happy to have the app on my store. - doashop

Dust by Periwinkle Projects

I used this app to help me create bundles. It was really easy setting this up. So far the app is great.

SouthSide Design

the best app ever used for this need thank you for helping me with is a problem that I was having. hope to work with it more in the future

CuteCase

super simple to use and easy to create bundles, was sort of iffy at first, but never judge a book by it's cover!

Limovations

Fairly intuitive. I've used other bundle/quantity break apps and this one is pretty good. Will leave a star out till I get a real chance to deep dive.

Fitgainz.Store

nice app easy to use and install........................................................................................................................................................................

Project EVO

Works so far, easy to install. Curious to see how it works for the remainder of my sale for my customers

BOLA BOLA

Very fast and quick support. More options to customise the appearance so that it integrates seamlessly with the theme would be better.

Spice Like Us Co

It is pretty simple and does kind of what I want. I still have to play with it to see if I can totally get it to do what I need