Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Flaming Hog Barbecue

I used it to generate one bundle and the ease of use was just what I needed. No complaints about this app.

Poppy & Bloss

Have only used the 1 free bundle so far but it was so easy to set up and is working great at www.poppyandbloss.co.uk

Thanks x

Natural Stag

Started with just the 1 free bundle but it looks great on the site

bgtylifestyle

This app is super easy to use. I had no problems setting up my first bundle. I'm looking forward to using this app more often!

TyzGirlz

big love for the app thanks a lot!

but y i need more the 100 charchtres!!! please its annoying!
but the app is really good! and usfull!! very very gooddd!
come on i dont have so many words for app ok?

Trensishop

This app did exactly what I wanted, and it took me just few seconds to configure it. Great stuff right here !

Oasis Bookstore

Super easy!! Easy to install, easy to setup. Works like a charm.... And its free!! Thank you very much!!

theKit&Caboodle

I wanted to create a bundle, for a buy 3 get 1 free, and this app did exactly what i wanted it to do

Classic Childhood

So far it seems to work :) I'll post a follow up review in a month to let everyone know about functionality and revenue!

SLICK DEALS ONLINE

excellent app very nice and simple to use love it . highly recommended. Used for a simple one product bundle. :)