Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Wrist Gear Enterprises

Works as described. Highly recommend to others. When bundling 2 products, the bundle options show up on both product pages.

Emergency Gear Backpack

The app looks very easy to set up.
Now, I am testing the free plan and it works well. I will wait a little bit to see market response. Further review will be followed.

It works well effectively. I have already subscribed to the Upgrade Plan.
Thanks for the great app !!

Happy New Year 2019

Lovers Rose

Its one of the only free apps for bundling and worked:) I definitely recommend this app. Easy to use and convenient.

Safe & Good

Easy and simple. Good job and thank you! Don't see a reason to write 100 characters so, have a great day!

Strapify Australia

Works great And was quick to use. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! Word limit word limit word limit limit

Phoenix Virgin Hair

This was super easy and quick to set up my bundle deals. I didn't have to get help from the support team because it was THAT easy. I'd recommend this app for easy set up!!

The Micro Keys

I usedthis app it helped me excel and upgrade my conveersions ,you can really seea difference with performance and interaction on website.
thanks

Smartwallethome

I use the app to sell more of the same product. I love the fact that it is free. Thank you for this!

Lash Dazzle

This was very easy to use to add value to my product. I recommend this to someone who has a few items in their store to rev up revenue.

ThatIsYours

Nice and easy, free plan great for testing!
Looks good on the mobile, I'm happy
I am still on the free plan, but if things go well then I will definitely buy a subscription