Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts and make more sales!

Belucas-Dreams

peut on l'avoir en francais? sinon c'est une super application ou l'on peut otpimiser le visuel.merci

October 9, 2019

Hello, the text of the app is 100% translatable, you can translate into French or whatever language you want. Since you liked the app I did not understand your 2 stars, I hope our app can cause a very good impression on you to got 5 stars :). Have a nice day!

Just Her Co.

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

22SmokinAceS

Created a bundle, Tried testing but the combination didnt automatically apply the wanted discount ???

March 15, 2019

Hello, since you wrote this review we had re-think how the discounts were applied, I assure you is a LOT better now. Thanks for the review, this has helped us make the app better. Have a nice day!

soireetea.com

This app keeps getting messed up and i keep having to uninstall and reinstall my bundle. going to look for a different app. it has happened 5 times now.

March 15, 2019

Hello, I don't remember your support contact, we really sorry about this issue, but just talking with the support we can identify the real cause of the issue. Sometimes is not even our app, but a conflict with other apps, some setting, or something like that. I really don't remember to see any similar issue that you have described.
But if you yet have the app please contact our support, we will be happy to address your issue ASAP, looking forward to hearing from you and have a nice day!