Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts and make more sales!

Ecosmart Riders

Realmente buena y funcional. Se pueden configurar los packs de ofertas y personalizarlos según tus criterios.

Kezlin

Doesn't change if i edited prices. Also wish i could do a buy 1 get the 2nd One 10% and not discount both products

Jake Noir

I am just setting up my bundles and the app keeps asking for a review before I can post on site. I don't know yet - Can I at least get my products up and give it a chance before I rate?

October 3, 2019

Hello, thanks for your review and I hope you can change that after test it =D ! Actually leave the review is optional, you can just opt to not leave it, that is totally fine and did not affect anything in the app features.

greenhausshop

nice, but i'm looking for an app that offers discount on shipping rates if you buy more than 1 product

Kojo Fit

The app looks good, but unfortunately, it does not allow bundles based on the items collections, only individually, so you would need to create lots of combinations if you have a range of different products you wish to give bulk discounts for....

1k Mall NG

its ok, straight forward and lovely, still testing for more reviews. thanks you for the oppotunity.

Luna Cha

this app works what it advertised. the free version only allow for 1 bundle which is rather not to have. when i uninstall this app. the code left in my liquid file affects my web functionality. be wise before test every app.

FEELIKEA

Its early days yet, but it was very easy to create a bundle, looking forward to see how it improves my sales.

Your Ibiza Shop

So far so good. Just installed the app and installed my first product bundle within 5 minutes! Will use it more and see if it suits my needs.

Survival Expert 101

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi o io i oi oi oi oi o i oi oi oi o i oi oi sdfv

Previous 1