Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Babyontop

We wanted a multi-tiered across collection app and this app couldn't do it. Worst thing is the leftover code!! no reply fron dev to fix that! only for that, won't recommend at all.

July 4, 2020

Hey! We really don't offer multi-tiered across an entire collection, but I believe this will be our next feature, we wanted to do this for a long time. About leftover code, sorry for that, but in fact, we have an "Uninstall" button in our app that removes any code from your theme, but you need to click on it before uninstalling the app due to Shopify Webhook limitations, the support probably did not answer you because we work just workdays and business hours, but during this time our support is always online in the chat or via email. Sorry about your experience, we will try to be better next time. Have a good weekend and please let us know if you need anything, but in business hours please ;).

DelicatePaws

Why is this app asking me to write a review of 100 characters. It's so far so good but I can't tell for sure because I'm asked to write a review before I can even complete the whole process.

Cervicalix Store

Mi sembra buono, ddddsdddsdsaadsdasdasdasdasadsadsdasasddasdasasddsasdaasddassaddasdasasddsadasdsadasdasdsadasdasdasdsadsadada

Bundled Gift Co.

I used this app to combine products into one collection and then add a cart item and a button showing $$$$ saved by ordering the bundle.
Seemed very easy and had good graphics.
Downside is the free plan only allows one bundle :-(

TheFoxtore

Very easy to set up and properly fits in the page layout. Just the Free plan could have allowed at least 3 bundles.

VITOWAY

hello!! looks very good this App! you can chose all the product you want and do everything you want! very cool!

dogsouls

It was easier than I thought, I just created my first bundle, and now in the process of creating the rest!

8Blue

Fixe the app!!! It has stopped work for 3 times in this week!!
Fixe the app!!! It has stopped work for 3 times in this week!!

March 30, 2020

Hey, you were right, the app was off this weekend for the 1st time, this happened due to server issues, fortunatelly we could solve this issue and today is already working 100%. We apologize for the problem, if you are a old customer you know is the 1st time this happened to us, and we are sorry for that, surely will not happen again, we already fixed the issue and upgrade our servers. Please consider test the app again and re-write this review, every bad comment really harm us, we hope you can test the app and see by yourself that the app is working and fine. Sorry again by the issue and you can be sure that will never happen again. Revy Admin.

Sew a la Mode

Good for adding discounts to certain products, though it does add bulk to the products description with multiple bundle options. Would be nice to have a drop-down menu for the options.

chooseorganics

i havent explore the app yet.so far its great and i look forward for more on this apps.ive been looking for this kind of apps for so long.

Previous 1 3