Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts and make more sales!

Kojo Fit

The app looks good, but unfortunately, it does not allow bundles based on the items collections, only individually, so you would need to create lots of combinations if you have a range of different products you wish to give bulk discounts for....

1k Mall NG

its ok, straight forward and lovely, still testing for more reviews. thanks you for the oppotunity.

Luna Cha

this app works what it advertised. the free version only allow for 1 bundle which is rather not to have. when i uninstall this app. the code left in my liquid file affects my web functionality. be wise before test every app.

FEELIKEA

Its early days yet, but it was very easy to create a bundle, looking forward to see how it improves my sales.

Your Ibiza Shop

So far so good. Just installed the app and installed my first product bundle within 5 minutes! Will use it more and see if it suits my needs.

Survival Expert 101

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi o io i oi oi oi oi o i oi oi oi o i oi oi sdfv

Ink'd Milk

I tried 5 other apps today for bundling and this is the first one that has worked. It even lets you test and make changes. Awesome App!!!

US-Patriot.com

The app works well and is easy to use. To give percentages on bundles a successful app. What I miss is the possibility to create a simple bundle that you can directly buy as a bundle without further adjustment by the customer. By that I mean that the option exists that the customer can order several identical items and the discount of 100% does not only refer to the bundle but to the entire shopping cart.

March 15, 2019

Hello, actually we don't make a "bundle product" because our way of making apps is based on interfering lesser possible on the merchant store, with the goal of not cause any collateral effects on the store. About the discount, it will be applied just in the products of the bundle. Have a nice day!

Elusive Enlightenments

The app didn't work for my theme. I don't know why yet but every 5 seconds the pop up asking for a review keeps popping up so I can't even attempt to figure it out. Unless you have time to waste I wouldn't recommend

March 15, 2019

Hello, you have confused my app with another app for sure. I never have developed and implemented such obstructive system, this is not even allowed.

Oze Deals

It was easier than I thought it was going to be and it encourages buying the app for further upgrades.