Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZIO SAVINO

I like how easy it was to setup but would like more personalization, even if just colors, to make it less tacky

May 19, 2022

Hey! We have the option to change any color you want, you can find these color options at Settings > Design, there you can change any colors you want.
Please check and if you need any help finding an option please let us know at support@revy.io and we will help you ASAP.
Thank you very much for your review and have a great day!

- Revy Team

nvmethebrand

I really like how easy it is to use. It is very convenient and good for simple sales and bundle deals.

Brazilian Gold Coffee

very Good, it would be nice to have easier mix and match options. I appreciate the chat an customer service options they give

arafhome

i used this app to create a bundle discount.. it was straight forward and easy to navigate/use. Im happy with it so far.

Deal Boetiek

Ik heb deze app gebruikt voor bundelkortingen. De basisfunctionaliteit mist wat mogelijkheden tot het zelf formatten van bepaalde zaken.
Echter, zijn ze heel behulpzaam om dit voor je op te lossen. Big ups!

March 3, 2022

Hello!
Thank you very much for your words, we do appreciate having you as a customer.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help with the app, we try to do our best :).
Have a great day!

- Revy Team

WOD Outlet LLC

Took a little to get working how I wanted it to. I wanted a separate page for my bundles and the video I needed for that took a little to find. I don't like the fact that every time I set up a bundle it asks me to review there app. Very annoying!!!!

TechSaver

Very easy to use and does exactly what it has to do. I didnt expect to be this easy to make bundles for products!

Schaeffer Nutraceuticals

Good experience with the app. Might be it would be helpful if some displays can be more customizable.

Mop-Tip

Very Easy to use, easy to install the app, very useful, helpful and a great app. Highly recommended.

OUD MILANO

great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17